Tuesday 9 November 2010

Inspire: Moodboard fun!

I have been having so much fun creating a moodboard for a test shoot I am doing this Friday. My inspiration came from December's Star Vogue issue and my love of christmas and all things twinkling! After seeing a photograph of the model I think she has a look of Sophia Loren about her so I am thinking make-up and hair will be hollywood 'starlet' themed and painfully glamorous! I am going for dramatic eye liner and an abundance of lashes, big soft loose curls in the hair and then maybe a modern twist on a french pleat for a variation. To be a tad more creative, inspired by my favourite artist Henri Matisse and his cut out artworks I have decided to use felt attached around the eye using eyelash glue in the form of a gigantic star. Its a new medium for me as I have never worked with felt before so I am really looking forward to it. After the shoot final images will follow so I will keep you posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment