Saturday 14 April 2012

My top ten beauty products used on photoshoots this week!

I have had a busy week with work and thought I would share with you some of the fabulous beauty products I have enjoyed using. To create uber gorgeous skin on a lingerie shoot I used MAC Face & Body foundation to add a hint of colour and even the skintone. I mixed this with my favourite body moisturiser Loreal Nutrilift which gives a beautiful sheen to skin. I used MAC studio fix compact to set make up used to cover tatoos and also to tone down redness on the skin. To finish I applied Daniel Sandler Billion Dollar Body Shimmer with a large powder puff to give the skin a gorgeous glow and sparkle.
I also worked alongside Make up Artist Daniel Sandler to glamourise the ladies at Conde Nast Traveller. Products I used included Daniel Sandler Cream rouge watercolour blusher in shades Soft peach and soft pink. MAC Splashproof Black mascara and MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked. Mister Mascara lashes were a firm favourite with all the ladies!
I absolutely love my Real Techniques Stippling brush it feels heavenly on the face, I have been using it to apply and blend foundations and moisturisers it helps achieve a beautifully polished finish to the skin.

I have listed below websites/stockists of all products I have mentioned and hope you have enjoyed reading.

www.danielsandler.com, www.maccosmetics.com, www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment