Monday 14 January 2013

A recent bride: Stacy Fan

It was a cold and frosty morning on December 1st 2012 when I arrived at Hartwell House, a beautiful country mansion set in an idyllic Buckinghamshire location. I did wedding hair and make up for the stunning Stacy Fan, her mother and maid of honour. This was to be the first of many popular Christmas weddings this year and I do love a Christmas wedding!

See a selection of photograph's documenting Stacy's wedding day below.

"Niki did the hair and make up for my wedding on December 2012. She did the hair and make up for my mum, my sister in law and myself and we could not have been more happy with the service she provided. Niki makes you feel very relaxed and we were all so happy with the results. I couldn't recommend her highly enough." Stacy Fan

Bridal services are available at www.nikimakeup.co.uk and www.marbellamakeup.com
Please email all enquiries to nikimakeup@aol.com






































No comments:

Post a Comment