Wednesday 30 January 2013

My January 2013!

This month has been varied! A fairly quiet start to the year for me which has given me time to spring clean my working life. I have managed to update and organise all my images of brides and fashion shoots. I have been updating my websites and printing new business cards... All those things that take a little time.

I have also been busy with bridal trial make-ups ahead of weddings later this year. Wedding season seems to be kicking off early at the end of February! Lots of weddings booked in this year both in Spain and in the UK, I am really looking forward to my first wedding in Seville in June.

I have had photo shoots working with the lovely Helen Lederer for My Weekly magazine and also had fun yesterday shooting for Ocado Life magazine.

Aside from work I have been enjoying the snowy weather with my two little toy poodles Middy and Lucas. I have been watching quite a few films on these cold winter nights including the fabulous film Frida Kahlo, Lawless, the hangover and leaving Las Vegas....We have also just booked a trip to Las Vegas which I am super excited about and is certainly helping those January blues.







No comments:

Post a Comment