Tuesday 12 February 2013

Make-up shopping in Vegas!

I have just returned from a fabulous holiday in Vegas!  It is probably no surprise I spent a lot of time make-up shopping while I was there so here is what I brought.

At Gatwick Airport YSL Touche Eclat duo pack, this is always a bargain and much cheaper than buying just one in the UK.  A definite must have product for any make up bag.

MAC Store The Forum Shops Ceasars Palace, this was my favourite shopping mall in Vegas.  I purchased a MAC Blot powder, two lip pencils in 'Boldly Bare' and 'Oak', 'Untitled' Eye paint and two palette eye shadows in 'Arena' and 'Blanc Type'.  ALL are staples for my make up kit.

In 'Sephora' my favourite store, I cannot believe we do not have it in the UK any more... I treated myself to a few products I have been wanting to try. Make up Forever HD Foundation, this certainly didn't disappoint  I LOVE this foundation and will be stocking up when I head to Spain in June!  Smashbox O-Glow, this is a gel like blush which gives a gorgeous natural berry pink flush to the cheeks and Smashbox Photo Op Under eye brightener a really great little wonder product for my kit.  I also got the Stila HD Bronzing beauty Balm which I have yet to test out but will blog this in the future!

The Outlet shopping mall South was really great for bargains, in the Elizabeth Arden shop I got an Eight hour cream for £10.00 another staple item that everyone should have in their beauty collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment