Friday 15 February 2013

Oral B 3D White Enamel protect

I just want to give this amazing toothpaste a little shout out!

I started using this recently when it launched and was impressed as I had been having some sensitivity in some of my teeth that was becoming really annoying on a daily basis. Within days of using this toothpaste the sensitivity went away but I didn't realise why. The tube ran out and I replaced it with the different Oral B 3D White 'Brilliance' toothpaste, within days the bad tooth sensitivity was back. I tried using the Oral B 3D white 'Enamel protect' again and sure enough my sensitivity is gone. I have been using the toothpaste a couple of months now and my teeth have never felt so clean and healthy and they are also looking visibly whiter. Overall I am really impressed with this toothpaste and thought I would share it with you. Available at Boots the Chemist and most supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment