Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Top Ten Beauty products it would be hard to live without!

1 GHD Hair straighteners, enough said already!

2 Heat protecting styling spray, my current favourite is by Elnett.

3 Creme De La Mer moisturising cream, the only cream to rid my eczema.

4 Mascara. My favourites are Lancome Defincils and Max Factor Masterpiece.

5 MAC Studio finish Concealer, a must have!

6 Bronze eye shadow, my colour of choice.  MAC and Nars both do great ones.

7 MAC Lipstick, keeps my lips hydrated and protected plus a healthy pop of colour.

8 Body shop Cocoa Butter, keeps my skin super soft and hydrated.

9 Mavadry by Mavala, marvellous product that dries nail polish in seconds with a high shine.

10 Nail polish, I have to wear it! Favourites are OPI, Champneys, Barry M and Nails Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment