Saturday 4 May 2013

Daniel Sandler Make-up Must haves!

Daniel Sandler is a Bristish Pro' Make-up artist who also has his own Professional Make-up collection.

There are definitely some Daniel Sandler products that are a must have in my make-up kit!

Retexturising face primer SPF20 Primer £20.50

*smooths the skin for a flawless, perfect complexion. One of my favourite primers!

Creme watercolour blusher in shade soft pink and soft peach £15.50

*I use these literally all the time they suit most skin tones and types. I absolutely love them they are my go to all time favourite blusher!

Watercolour creme bronzer riviera £15.50

*Great to warm and add definition to the face, a personal favourite in my make-up bag!

Watercolour fluid blusher shades cherub and icing £15.50

*The ultimate long wearing blusher!  Icing in a stunning light pink highlighter that looks great applied high on the cheekbone, brow bone and décolletage for a radiant glow.

Super Nectar and super candy glosses £11.20

*Great staple glosses that suit most, fresh peach and pink perfect for the summer!

Sheer satin eyeshadow in Taupe £10.25

* One of my favourite colours in my kit I use it all the time on models and brides for beautifully naturally made up eyes.

Head over to www.danielsandler.com for some great offers on Daniel Sandler make-up.
Plus to celebrate bank holiday enter :BANKHOLIDAY20 during checkout to save a massive 20% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment