Thursday 30 May 2013

May Update!

May has seen wedding season in full swing with wedding make up's to do each week. I have been lucky enough to work at some stunning venues this month including Luton Hoo, The Inn at Woburn, Sopwell House, St Michaels Manor, The Dorset Square Hotel and Hanbury Manor. I am also looking forward to doing bridal make-up for my friend Angela's wedding at the end of this month at The Deer Park Country hotel in beautiful Devon.

This month I was part of a small make-up team working at The Fast & Furious premiere at The Empire theatre Leicester Square and Somerset House in London which was crazy busy but lots of fun! I was also lucky enough to fly to Barcelona for a video shoot on the beach, shame it was raining and we flew back the same day!

What with the bank holiday weekends as well this month we have enjoyed some lovely country walks with our doggies Middy and Lucas(see pictures below).

Another big change for me, last month I started using a face serum, this month I had a fringe cut!  The first time I have had a full fringe since I was about sixteen! I keep getting a shock when I look in the mirror but I do prefer it.

I am looking forward to hopefully a sunny, hot June xx










No comments:

Post a Comment