Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Eye Make-up remover Favourites.

I have two favourite eye make-up removers that I always go back to.  I use them both in my professional kit for my clients as well as on myself.

Splurge: Lancome Bi-Facil.  
A non-oily, gentle eye make-up remover that even removes waterproof make-up with ease. Suitable for sensitive eyes.
RRP £21.00
Steal: Loreal Eye & Lip Make-up Remover Waterproof. 
This is my personal favourite that I use all the time, a fabulous formulation at such an affordable price. Gentle and non oily this removes even waterproof make-up with ease.  The best non-oily eye make up remover I have used. Suitable for sensitive eyes.  Nb.not to be confused with the gentle eye make-up remover Loreal do!)
RRP £4.99
***Worthy of a mention***
Dermalogica Soothing eye make-up remover
A gentle, soothing gel formulation that is both oil free and alcohol free, removes even stubborn make-up easily.
RRP £21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment