Thursday 12 September 2013

A recent Bride Naomi

On the 22nd June I had the pleasure of doing Naomi's wedding make-up at the stunning Luton Hoo Hotel & Spa in Bedfordshire.  I am the recommended make-up artist at Luton Hoo (www.lutonhoo.co.uk) so I am lucky enough to work there frequently and it is always truly a pleasure.

Naomi was definitely one of the happiest, most relaxed brides I have ever worked with, which can absolutely be seen by her fabulous smile in her wedding photographs.  I also did make-up for Naomi's bridesmaids, mother, nan and added a touch of sparkle and gloss for the gorgeous flower girl ...so make up for quite a few generations which was lovely.

Make-up brands used on the day to achieve a flawless and long lasting finish include Bobbi Brown, Daniel Sandler, MAC and Lancome.  Hair was beautifully styled by Deborah Dowgiel at  http://www.brideswithstyle.co.uk/

See some of Naomi's stunning pictures from her big day below captured by the wonderful husband and wife team at www.masonphotography.co.uk

Here is Naomi's comment:
"Niki did my make-up for my wedding June 2013 at The Luton Hoo, she also did 6 of my bridal party, they ranged from my flower girl to my grandmothers, they all were very delighted with the results especially as they had not had a trial. My make-up looked fantastic and flawless and it lasted all day. Niki was very calm and efficient and I would highly recommend her. I will definitely use Niki’s services for any future events. Thank you so much Niki!"

www.nikimakeup.co.uk














For all UK bridal enquiries please see www.nikimakeup.co.uk

For all Spain bridal enquiries please see www.marbellamakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment