Monday 30 September 2013

September Update!

September has gone by in a flash and the end of the summer has definitely arrived!
With this in mind I escaped to Spain for some sun and sangria with my family for a week which was so relaxing and 28 degrees of sunshine and blue skies every day. Returning to the grey clouds is not at all fun so I am currently plotting my next trip away!




September also saw my birthday so I visited St Michaels Manor in St Albans (see some photos below) for a lovely evening of cocktails and a delicious dinner with my husband and spent the day relaxing with my book in the sun and had a lovely long country walk with my poodles.



















This month I have mostly been busy with my much loved bridal work as September is always a super busy month for me... six weddings this month and lots of trials and special occasion make up's as well. I have also launched my make-up tea parties this month which I have been very busy working on during August.  I am very excited about this new venture working with my mum to combine afternoon tea with a professional make-up lesson, sounds like heaven to me!
I have also had a few fun shoots recently, one in particular shot in such a beautiful countryside location in Henley with its own private railway, it really was amazing see a few of my images below.








For all enquiries please see http://www.nikimakeup.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment