Tuesday 24 December 2013

December Update!

December has been full of Christmas fun! We visited Berlin at the beginning of the month to see the Christmas markets it was bitterly cold and snowed but drinking the Gluhwein certainly helped to warm us up! The markets were all fabulous to meander around carelessly for hours looking at all the wonderful handmade gifts and delicious food for sale. We really enjoyed visits to both The Helmut Newton Gallery and the Bauhaus archive while we were there.  See some of my Berlin photos below.
I also have a couple of Christmas brides and really enjoy beautifying them for their gorgeous winter weddings that are just extra magical at this time of the year.  I have also been busy with many party make-ups and shoots for magazines including Glamour and Good Housekeeping plus a menswear shoot for Duck & Cover...so a busy month what with the additional Christmas shopping, wrapping and baking to boot!
We have had lots of fun festivities with our friends and family and I look forward to a lovely week off over Christmas to relax  and that means no social media! Well maybe just a little...

On reflection 2013 has been a great year for me, I am truly blessed and I hope 2014 will be even better!
I would like to wish my friends, family, clients and followers a wonderfully happy and healthy New Year!
XXX

 Berlin Holocaust Memorial
 Currywurst!
 TV Tower, Berlin
 Brandenburg Gate
 Christmas Market, Berlin
 My Make-up work on the cover of next year's Bride Magazine
 Poodle tree decorations

 My homemade first ever Christmas Cake!


 Snowballs!
 Festive fun at the Christmas Markets in Berlin
Gluhwein!

No comments:

Post a Comment