Saturday 25 January 2014

News!

I am thrilled to announce I am the new recommended supplier for make-up artistry at St. Michael's Manor Hotel in St.Albans.

Here is a recent St Michael's Manor Hotel Bride Gill Webb on her wedding day 26th September 2013.



Here is what Gill had to say:
"Having tried two previous make up artists I really wasn't happy with the end result. I either looked too made up or just too old! Anyway, I found Niki online and visited her at home for a make up trial. She just totally got it! Colours, the look, everything! She's also a really lovely person! On the day of my wedding (26th Sept 2013) she was calm, totally professional and just went to work on me! My make up was absolutely perfect! It is such an important part of you to get right, for photographs if nothing else! I felt just amazing. Thank you Niki! If you do nothing else, have Niki do your make up!!x."

If you are looking for a stunning venue for your wedding day/special event see the St.Michael's Manor Hotel website http://www.stmichaelsmanor.com/




All bridal make-up enquiries please visit www.nikimakeup.co.uk for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment