Monday 30 June 2014

June Update!

After a super busy May and first week in June I was certainly ready for a sunshine break! I must admit I relaxed as soon as I arrived in Spain this time, usually it takes me a few days to unwind but I think I was so shattered I just immediately went into the relaxed holiday vibe : )
We had a fabulous holiday in Marbella, Seville and Cordoba it was great to experience different parts of Spain and we loved every minute. See some of my holiday snaps below.
Also see some of the unusual places I have had to set up my kit this month! I was also lucky enough to do make-up for the world pole dancing champion Alessandra Marchetti she was ubertalented, previously a ballerina and gymnast and super lovely to boot.


All set up for weddings and shoots as of late mostly working in bathrooms! 


 Serious Pole dancing complete with bling, checkout the gold pole!


and relax.....
 Marbella
 Jerez, and yes a bottle of sherry was definitely purchased!
 Seville


 Seville oranges : )

 Flamenco show.

 Beautiful Cordoba




Ohh, and I also had a yummy afternoon tea at The Sanderson hotel for Mum's birthday. Highly recommend, it was one of our favourite afternoon teas!

www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment