Sunday 31 August 2014

August Update!

August has been a busy month I have had shoots for Sainsbury's, Getty Images and Lagom Fashion all shot in London and I have had a super busy month of weddings and wedding make up trials...lots of gorgeous brides to beautify for their big day!  I have been lucky enough to be meet some really lovely people along the way and visit some stunning and interesting locations too.

My month in pictures!

First off I made my first ever trifle with mum and profiteroles both were received at the family BBQ very well...yum yum  : )

I just love this photo it captures the girls getting ready on the wedding day perfectly, always such fun!
 On  a Getty images shoot in Hackney ...




Lagom fashion shoot on the South bank shot in an old warehouse with a film noir vibe.



www.nikimakeup.com
www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment