Friday 31 October 2014

October Update!

Wow! I cannot believe it is October already where did the past 10 months go?...

I have been very busy with weddings this year in particular but wedding season has now come to an end!  I am so lucky to have been a part of so many beautiful weddings.  I have worked with so many lovely brides and I truly love my job. Recently I have been catching up on things I didn't have time to do during the busy summer...getting organised!

Here is just some of what I have been up to this month.
As the recommended Make-up artist at The Luton Hoo Hotel & Spa in Bedfordshire I attended the exclusive wedding showcase event on Sunday 26th October exhibiting alongside the talented Hair by Jaydean.
Enjoying some gorgeous country walks during the mild October weather and saw the first Holly this year. Christmas is in the air!
                         Spending time with my gorgeous boys!

                                    Lucas just loves a selfie!


Yes I must confess after looking at the above I am a Make-up addict not just an artist.

Here is a behind the scenes sneaky peak at an upcoming shoot that I just worked on and is not yet published.
                               Christmas puds are in the making!




Happy Halloween! X

No comments:

Post a Comment