Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara

My new favorite mascara of the moment is Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye mascara.

I love the short size and shape of the brush making mascara super easy to apply, the brush is also cleverly tapered at the tip to get into those hard to reach lashes.  This mascara is excellent at lengthening, curling and building to really make the best of your natural lashes.  As I apply this my lashes appear to stretch before my eyes and I can honestly say no other mascara has made my eyelashes look this good, even my husband commented!

I like to wear this mascara day to day but it is equally good to compliment smokey eyes for a big night out.

This mascara delivers the drama every woman's lashes need via 'kohl-pigmented' technology.

Smudge free, doesn't clump or flake... what is not to love?

Available in black at all good department stores and www.bobbibrown.co.uk

RRP. £22.00


No comments:

Post a Comment