Thursday 25 August 2016

LOVE 'SUPERSTAY 24 COLOR MAYBELLINE' LONGWEAR LIPCOLOURS!

I have long been on the hunt for a long wearing lip colour that does not dry lips, often making them appear cakey and flakey... yuk!

After testing these lip colours for many months now I can very happily say I absolutely love these Maybelline 24 hr stay colours!  I have a great array in my professional kit now and even have a favourite in my own makeup bag 'Precious coral 470'.  I literally apply this in the morning and it lasts all day I occasionally top up the shine from the dual ended applicator but thats it!

A great choice of colours, comfortable to wear compared to other longwearing lip colours and inexpensive (£8.99).

If you are looking for a long lasting lipstick definitely give this a try!



www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment