Friday 26 January 2018

SPACE NK Launches in Harpenden!

SPACE NK Apothecary has opened its 60th store in my home town Harpenden today and I have no doubt it will do very well here.   It has a great corner location overlooking the church green and will be open every day of the week.



I was kindly invited along to the opening and met lovely Rana who showed me around the store while I enjoyed a very nice glass of bubbles, well it would be rude not too!



For those that don't know SPACE NK stocks a select range of premium make-up, skincare, fragrance  and haircare including brands such as NARS, HOURGLASS, CHANTECAILLE, BY TERRY, ORIBE, SUNDAY RILEY, KIEHL'S, MAMA MIO, BUMBLE & BUMBLE and so many more...

A big thank you SPACE NK for my lovely goodies which I look forward to pampering my lovely clients with.



https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/Stores/Stores-Details?StoreID=Harpenden

www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment