Friday 4 May 2018

Friday Fave: Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask

My "Friday Fave" this week is Charlotte Tilbury's 'Goddess Skin Clay Mask'.


I must admit I have never really been that good at using masks at home in the past but I absolutely love this one! I use it 2-3 times a week. I smooth it on to my face in a thin layer using my finger tips and leave for 10 minutes before massaging my face as I wash it off.  I am left with glowing, super soft clear skin. I follow up with the Charlotte Tilbury 'Magic cream' moisturiser http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/charlottes-magic-cream.html which is equally as fabulous!  
My Makeup even looks better and sits on my skin just beautifully after I have used this mask.

I would especially recommend using this before an important social event like a wedding when you really want your skin to look and feel amazing...this is a great product for Brides to be!

The formula itself consists of Spanish clay with almond oil to nourish, BioNymph Peptide to promote collagen and elasticity, Frangipani flower extracts that have antiseptic properties to soothe and essential oils to hydrate.  

Even better it is 'Vegan Friendly' and not tested on animals.

Goddess Skin Clay Mask.  £38.00 75ml
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/goddess-skin-clay-mask.html

I 100% recommend this product, Happy Shopping! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment