Friday 25 May 2018

Friday Fave! Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2

Legendary Lashes Volume 2 is a great mascara in my opinion, although I think I was one of the minority that loved the original it was the perfect mascara for me and my short fair eyelashes!

It is a new staple in my makeup bag which is fast becoming a bag of Charlotte Tilbury!!  I apply a good two or three coats and it really builds the thickness and length of my lashes.  I also love the fact it is an intense jet black mascara.  The brush is a good size, it is quite big to build the lashes but not too big and works perfectly on my bottom lashes as well.

A brand new Long-wear, smudge-proof and humidity resistant formula.

Increases Lash volume and thickness after just one application.

Paraben and Fragrance free.

It is a definite thumbs up from me!

£25.00 www.charlottetilbury.com



No comments:

Post a Comment