Friday 1 June 2018

Friday Fave: Maybelline SuperStay 24 Lip Colour

I love these lip colours!!



My current favourite is 'Perpetual rose' a gorgeous pink that is just perfect for the summer.

I literally apply this at 9am and I am still wearing it at 9pm it stays on all day and the best bit is does not dry your lips and crack like so many other long wear lip colours. It is dual-ended so you apply the colour from the perfectly shaped applicator which has a pointed tip to follow your lip line, wait a minute or two then apply the balm on top.  This will make the colour feel comfortable to wear, add shine and condition the lips.  This can be applied throughout the day to top up.

Apparently it is the micro-flex technology that stops flaking, cracking and dying, well I must say it is fabulous!

There are so many great wearable colours for all skin tones.  I have lots of these in my pro' kit, they are great for bridal parties who need their lip colour to stay true as long as possible. 'Always Orchid' and 'In the Nude' are great natural colours for everyday wear.

To remove the colour use an oil based makeup remover!

Available at:

https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Lips/Lipstick/Maybelline-Superstay-24HR-Lipstick-Perpetual-Rose/p/602002

http://www.boots.com/maybelline-superstay-bold-matte-24hr-lipcolor-10151436

No comments:

Post a Comment