Sunday 1 July 2018

June Update!

A busy month with four shoots, lots of weddings, occasion makeup's, hair and make-up trials and I managed to fit a two week holiday into the month as well!

I still made time to do a bit of Artwork in the sunshine, if you like this and want to see what I am doing you can also follow me on Instagram @nikicreates.






A glamorous photoshoot behind the scenes...







Lots of Hairstyling recently as well as makeup.









A day trip to Tangier, Morocco very inspiring and not complete without the obligatory carpet store visit!







Couldn't resist snapping this cat at the market











A lovely break in Marbs!









A fab' day trip to Casares and Gaucin.





Just a few of the gorgeous ladies I have worked with this month.













Loving my new mug from The Conran Shop! I see faces everywhere!



Available for Prom/Weddings/Occasions/Lessons/Corporate Events/Photoshoots.
All Enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment