Friday 16 November 2018

Friday Fave! Kenra Volume Non-Aerosol Spray.

I love this non-aerosol volumising super-hold finishing spray.

I recently developed Asthma and have found one of my main triggers is aerosol hairsprays, basically glue for your lungs when you think about it.  Not ideal when I work with hair products, particularly aerosol hairsprays regularly in my career.

I have therefore been on the hunt testing out non-aerosol hairsprays for a few months now and this is my absolute fave by Professional Hair brand Kenra.

This spray holds styled hair perfectly for up to 120 hours and is humidity resistant and wind resistant up to 25mph!

A firm staple in my hairstyling kit.

Available at www.salon-services.co.uk
www.myhairandbeauty.co.uk
www.fruugo.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment