Friday 1 February 2019

Friday Fave! NARS Laguna Liquid Bronzer

I love this bronzing fluid by NARS in the iconic NARS Laguna bronzer shade.

Shh... don't tell anyone but I am not a massive fan of the feel of foundation and haven't actually worn it myself in many years!  Instead, I opt for a bronzing gel or fluid with concealer on top, this way I achieve the golden glowing skin that I absolutely love without wearing heavy makeup.

The Laguna Liquid Bronzer achieves a simply divine sheer texture that blends into the skin effortlessly.  I like to apply it with my fingertips and blend well but you can equally use a sponge, beauty blender or brush of your choice.

You can also mix it with your regular moisturiser to sheer it down a little, this would be great if you are very pale skinned or try mixing it with your favourite foundation for a beautiful golden glow that suits your skin tone.

A little goes a long way, you will only need to use a few pumps maximum so a bottle will last you very well. I have also been know to apply it to the backs of my hands, arms and feet if I need a quick emergency fix of colour! Therefore it is also a great one for the Professional Makeup Artist's Kit!

This literally makes me feel like I have spent a gorgeous day in the Mediterranean sun but in England... in January... and without the sun damage!! : )




RRP. £27.00
https://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/en/laguna-liquid-bronzer/0607845051152.html?cgid=bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment