Friday 15 March 2019

Friday Fave! La Mer The Eye Balm Intense

Continuing from Last week's luxurious skincare "Friday Fave" post I am happy to share with you my all time favourite eye moisturiser... drumroll please....The Eye balm Intense by Crème de la Mer!

This eye balm is a true miracle in a pot as far as I am concerned along with many others I might add just read the reviews!

I began using this cream in my early twenties when I randomly developed Eczema on my eyelids and after talking with the Creme de la Mer consultants and reading up on the brand and reviews I decided to give it a try. My eczema immediately improved and believe me I had tried a lot of different lotions and potions including prescribed medication. Very quickly my eczema became well controlled using this eye balm to the point when it eventually went away.  I occasionally can feel a flare up starting due to seasonal changes so I simply apply a little more than usual twice daily and it stops it in its tracks every time!
I therefore swear by this miracle eye balm, I am very happy with it and would never change.  I believe the appearance of the skin around my eyes is all thanks to this little pot of pure magic!

The balm smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and diminishes puffiness.  Deeply emollient, it conditions, hydrates and softens.

Key Ingredient: Miracle Broth TM & Marine De-Puff Ferment TM.

£160.00 15ml (it lasts ages though as you do not need to apply a lot).

https://www.cremedelamer.co.uk/product/20652/13071/face/eye-treatments/the-eye-balm-intense/eye-cream-for-puffiness#/sku/26149

No comments:

Post a Comment