Monday 28 April 2014

April Update!

April has flown past. Wedding season is in fabulously full swing at the moment, certainly keeping me on my toes. I have been super busy with trials, weddings and lessons which I love. 

I have also enjoyed some lovely time with my mum this month enjoying shopping trips and dinner dates as well as Mother's Day treats which has been really lovely. Anyone that knows me well knows I love my food especially chocolate! I have had my share of delicious chocolate eggs this Easter and also enjoyed some relaxing sunny, spring walks with my poodles.

A trip to the design museum to see the Paul Smith exhibition is a MUST if you have not been it has been extended and is now running until June. 
I also saw my beautiful friend Jaydean get married at stunning Notley abbey with her Gatsby inspired wedding it was a truly glamorous affair. I enjoyed being a part of the wedding morning madness glamming up the bridesmaids, bride and mother of the bride and I still managed to keep my dancing shoes on past midnight. Congratulations James and Jaydean! 
Looking forward to the mad month of May always my busiest wedding month of the year and this year is no exception with eight beautiful bridal parties to pamper.





No comments:

Post a Comment