Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Update!

I am feeling so much happier now spring is finally here! Hertfordshire looks so pretty at the moment the daffodils and blossom are blooming and the fields are freshly cut and a beautiful shade of green so we are finally enjoying some nice dry walks with our poodles in the sunshine and I am looking forward to some lazy summer days ahead!

March has been and gone so quickly.  My husband and I have both been working so hard lately and both travelling with work that we felt run down and I had been ill and needed a well earned break so we had a long weekend in Barcelona.  We enjoyed some delicious tapas dinners and lazy days wandering Las Ramblas and relaxing in the sun by the hotel pool.  I came home feeling refreshed for about a day then went down with another cold and cough which I am just recovering from but feeling much better now and ready for a busy and sunny April!

Wedding season officially kicked off for me this last weekend with three beautiful brides to beautify and April and May are super busy.

I also did make-up and hair for Fashion blogger Emily Johnson for a Pandora street style shoot. Check out her super blog here (http://www.fashionfoiegras.com/).

X






No comments:

Post a Comment