1) Daniel Sandler Retextursing face primer - keeps make up on and smoothes fine lines and pores at the same time.
2) MAC eyepaints- I have used this fabulous product for years as an eyeshadow base and its still the best I have found for keeping shadows on all day and without creasing!
3) Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushers- Blusher no longer wears off by lunchtime! In a beautiful array of colours theres definitely one to suit every skintone and you will still have a healthy flush at midnight!
4) MAC splashproof Black mascara - tried and tested. An old favourite of mine.
5) Bobbi Brown Longwear gel eyeliner - Fabulously long wearing liner thats lasts well and comes in a great choice of colours.
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Saturday, 2 April 2011
Daniel Sandler Retexturising primer -A little miracle in a tube!
I have tried numerous primer's but Daniel Sandler's is my favourite and an absoulute staple item in my make-up kit.
Moisturise skin as normal then apply a large pea sized amount to the face. Focus specifically around the eyes, mouth and forehead for an ultra smooth complexion.
Apply this silky light weight primer before foundation to keep make up in place all day and help foundation glide onto the skin smoothly.
This Primer is a colourless silicone based gel. It glides onto the skin like silk, is light reflecting and oil-free. The product is suitable for all skin types and really does smooth away fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless complexion.
£20.45 at http://www.beautique.com/