1) Daniel Sandler Retextursing face primer - keeps make up on and smoothes fine lines and pores at the same time.
2) MAC eyepaints- I have used this fabulous product for years as an eyeshadow base and its still the best I have found for keeping shadows on all day and without creasing!
3) Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushers- Blusher no longer wears off by lunchtime! In a beautiful array of colours theres definitely one to suit every skintone and you will still have a healthy flush at midnight!
4) MAC splashproof Black mascara - tried and tested. An old favourite of mine.
5) Bobbi Brown Longwear gel eyeliner - Fabulously long wearing liner thats lasts well and comes in a great choice of colours.