Sunday 19 February 2012

Twenty8Twelve Presentation at LFW

Today I did make up and hair for two models at a presentation for Twenty8Twelve at Sommerset House as part of London Fashion Week.
The make up/hair brief was to simply keep the girl's looking as natural as possible. To achieve this I used Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser in shade Nude on both girls with a little Laura Mercier secret concealer on the eyelids and under the eyes to perfect skin tone. I applied a little MAC Eyeshadow in shade Honeylust to the eyelid and brushed on top a tiny amount of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream to create a warm glossy look. I used minimal mascara applied to both upper and lower lashes and defined the brows using MAC eyeshadows and clear brow gel. On the cheeks I used MAC cream blush in Posey and MAC powder blush in shade gingerly. I patted some LancĂ´me moisturiser onto the tops of the cheekbones and cupids bow to add a dewy sheen to the skin. To finish I used MAC lipstick in shade Hug Me for a natural lip and MAC lip pencil in shade Dervish with clear lipgloss applied on top for a slightly brighter lip.

Hair was worn down with definition added to the curl in the hair that was naturally there. I used Wella hair spray and my fingers to tease natural loose waves into place and create body in the hair. Hair was also worn in a high ponytail with two sections of hair loosed twisted around the top of the pony and pinned into place finished with Wella hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment