Saturday 31 August 2013

August Update!

A busy August full of bridal make-ups and occasion make-ups for my private clients.  I was also busy with shoots in cool locations including Camden Market, a nature reserve and the Hitchin Lavender Farm. I have updated my bridal website this month www.nikimakeup.co.uk and my.com fashion and beauty site will shortly follow! We also had a lovely weekend away in the peak district with our doggies Middy and Lucas who greatly enjoyed the long walks. See a few pictures from my month below.
 Hitchin Lavender shoot....
 Belle Momenti Photography

 My office for a Glamour mag' shoot...Oh the glamour x
 Camden Market shooting...
 Stunning studio for a fashion makeover shoot...so light!
 Model for a festival fashion shoot.
 My cute office for a Festival fashion shoot! Every day is different in my job!
 Pretty Festival make up
 Steam Train ride with our dogs in the Peak district!
 Lucas enjoying the view!
 Middy loved his first train ride x
 Even had their own tickets!
 Peak district beauty...sigh....
Enjoying one of the many peak district walks.

Well that was my month hope you enjoyed reading and do like and comment. X

No comments:

Post a Comment