Saturday 30 November 2013

November Update!

Well this November has been a truly fabulous time of the year unusually for me considering I hate the cold miserable winter weather. This year was different because my husband and I jetted off on our belated honeymoon which we put off after we married in July 2012. It was so worth the wait as we honeymooned in Mauritius otherwise known as paradise and had the most amazing time. See some of my pictures below.

Now back in cold blightly and the exciting Christmas preparations begin! I just need to get over my long lingering cold. A busy month ahead of parties, family gatherings, photoshoots, Christmas weddings and even a Christmas trip to Berlin.

Also watch out on my blog for my daily December Advent make-up facts!

X








No comments:

Post a Comment