Sunday 30 October 2016

October Update!

Wow! I cannot believe it is October already, what a busy year!  October has been a little quieter for me so I have had time to winter detox my makeup kit and replenish with some lovely new makeup and tools.









As recommended Makeup artist at The Luton Hoo Hotel I was as the October Wedding Showcase evening meeting with some lovely 2017/2018 Brides. Dates for next year are filling up fast at present particularly May and September so do book early to avoid disappointment.
www.lutonhoo.co.uk







A couple of recent brides I had the pleasure of doing wedding makeup for.





I also had an overnight stay at The Crazy Bear in Beaconsfield which was a fun experience!
www.thecrazybeargroup.co.uk





Room with a view!



Cocktail perfection.



The toilets were impressive!





Have a spooky halloween and a fun-filled fireworks night, see you again for my November update!

Niki X

All enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment