Victoria Beckham has just launched her second makeup collection with Estée Lauder.
Victoria's favourite look is a strong smokey eye and a nude lip, indeed she doesn't leave the house without a nude lippie.
Working alongside her favourite makeup artist Wendy Rowe, Victoria gave her top five secrets to achieving her favourite look.
1) Achieve Flawless skin! Illuminate and even out the skin tone. Use a moisturising primer then apply a little foundation to even the skin tone. You could try the 'Morning Aura Illuminating cream' £72.00 (image above).
2) Use a vanilla eye pencil in the waterline to make eyes look awake and fresher. The secret to her smoky eye is to then apply a kohl pencil into the eyelashes and all around the eyes and set with powder. You can smudge it with a finger tip, it looks like you have not tried too hard.
3) Open eyes with colour. Apply a shadow through the sockets in circular movements with a fluffy blender brush. The shade 'Bordeaux' is a great colour for any skin tone and looks luxurious. Apply strong mascara to finish.
4) Victoria is obsessed with Nude lipliner. Try a shade one tone lighter than your natural lip colour. Next apply a nude pink shade of lipstick onto the centre of the top and bottom lip to create the illusion of fuller lips. The perfect nude lip colour is £38.00 in shade 'Victoria' (image above).
5) Apply bronzer to contour or dust all over into the hairline and under the cheekbones.
To finish apply illuminating primer onto the back of your hand and dab onto the top of the cheekbones, down the centre of the nose and the cupids bow.
Watch the full tutorial with Victoria and Wendy here: