Monday 2 October 2017

September Update!

September has flown by in a whizz.

I had a very surreal yet fun shoot involving robots and actually did male grooming on a robot, first time for everything maybe I can add that to my CV... skilled in Robot Hair and makeup!
All shoot/event enquiries via www.nikimakeup.com



Just some of the lovely Brides, Bridesmaids and Brides-to-Be I have met recently.













Hair services are by request only, I do love this polished part-up part-down popular hairstyle.



Behind the scenes Bridal Prep!



Some of my Beauty tips in this months 'Your Herts & Beds Wedding' Magazine.



One of my lovely Brides Floss's wedding at South Farm earlier this year was in 'The Wedding Planner' magazine.



Now taking bookings for 2018 and already getting quite booked up as far ahead as next September! Book early to avoid disappointment.  All enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment