Friday 22 June 2018

Friday Fave: M&S COCONUT WATER!

Ok, I am addicted to this! I have tried many other coconut drinks on the market and did not like any of them however the M&S one is delicious!

Not strictly beauty related for my makeup blog I know but what we put into our bodies aids our beauty too and on that note it is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.

It is not too sweet like many others it contains 99% coconut water and is not from concentrate.

It takes me straight back to holiday's when I have drank it fresh and straight from the coconut.

I find it very refreshing, tasty and super hydrating and it just makes me feel good too!
Its great when exercising as it is good for rehydration as it contains electrolytes.  It is also a good source of sodium which can be lost during exercise.

£1.70 750 ml / 2 for £4.00

https://www.marksandspencerfoodhall.co.uk/product/coconut-water--9b806480-7ddf-42af-a23b-5f26ea206a28




No comments:

Post a Comment