Friday 28 August 2020

August Update!

August 15th a date I personally will remember for a long time to come.... the date close contact face-to-face beauty services could finally resume working in the UK following the COVID-19 pandemic.

It has been a very busy couple of weeks back at work on shoots, weddings, lessons and bridal trials. I feel very grateful to have work, as a freelancer it can be difficult at times and to have such lovely clients.  I have managed to retain some weddings this year which I know many other wedding industry suppliers and venues have not been as fortunate.  I have also been lucky enough to pick up some last minute wedding bookings for September. 

Before I was back physically working I occupied myself with painting everyday which was therapeutic and enjoyable for me.   There is a theme here you may be able to tell I am a little obsessed with Lips!





I have worked on some fabulous styled wedding shoots recently, here is a few of my behind the scenes shots taken on my I-phone but I am excited to see the final images!



I managed to jump in on a cheeky behind the scenes group shot!


Some hair and makeup styling for weddings, trials and shoots.








All Editorial and Branding shoot enquires via www.nikimakeup.com

Bridal/Event and Make-up Lessons via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment