Thursday 18 July 2024

FRIDAY FAVE! ROUGE HERMĒS POPPY LIP SHINE

Ooh this was a nice treat! An anniversary gift from my husband! 

This colour is my kind of colour! I love any shade of coral or orange.  This particular one is a transparent sheer tone combining a subtle sparkly shine.  Perfect for those days when you want to look like you've made little or no effort! The colour enhances lips beautifully with mother-of-pearl micro-particles.

The packaging of this lipstick is just gorgeous! I love to listen to the click as it snaps shut, it simply oozes luxury!  The lip colour is packaged in a cute little cover inside an orange Hermēs box, I feel like I put it to bed every time I tuck it back inside the box!

This one is a definite personal Friday Fave!

Made in Italy and refillable!

RRP £62.00


No comments:

Post a Comment