Wednesday 4 May 2011

NEW LIPSTICKS!

I have just purchased two new lipcolours for my make-up kit. I was specifically looking for sheer fresh looking pinks to achieve a natural hint of pink to the lips. As a make up artist you would think I would have these shades already but recently I have been struggling to achieve the colour I want from the colours I have, which incidentally is a lot!

The two lucky lippies I chose are Christian Dior 'Dior Addict' shade '353 Blush' and MAC 'Sheen supreme' shade 'Bare again'. The MAC lipstick is slightly more of a nude pink whereas the Dior one has a little kick more of colour. Both lipsticks feel lovely and moisturising on and leave lips with a beautiful moist appearance. I particularly like the feel of the Dior Addict lippie and will definitely be investing in some more colours.

These new formulation of lipsticks are much sheerer and glossier in appearance than your normal choice of lipstick. I absolutely love both of them for the colour, payoff and packaging.
The MAC is in sleek black shiny casing and the Dior is in chunky clear almost iridescent plastic which I love because it looks and feels ultra expensive to me anyway!

Neither has actually made it into my kit yet as I have obviously had to try them out on myself numerous times..........

No comments:

Post a Comment