Tuesday 30 October 2012

A recent Luton Hoo wedding

At the beginning of August I did  bridal make up for Huda, her mother and three bridesmaids at the stunning Luton Hoo in Bedfordshire (www.lutonhoo.co.uk).

Suzanne and Andre from Belle Momenti (www.bellemomenti.com) did the wonderful wedding photography documenting Huda's special day.

I kept Huda's make up very natural. Glowing skin was achieved using Chanel Vitalumiere foundation and complimented with a touch of Nars cream blush in 'Orgasm'.  Natural brown toned eye shadows all from MAC were used to define the eyes and a soft pink from MAC in shade 'Bare again' was applied to the lips. The addition of some individual lashes from Ardell completed this elegant bridal look.






"I am so very pleased that I asked Niki to do my make- up for my wedding. 
I had seen Niki's work on a bridal photo shoot and was really impressed with her talent; so I just had to book a trial with her! Niki's friendly manner during the trial made it very easy to talk to her about what I wanted (and what I didn't want!). She offered me expert advice and gave me the exact look I was aiming for on my big day. 
On the day of the wedding, she provided a great atmosphere of calm, which immediately settled my nerves. Niki worked quickly and with excellent skill, making us (bridesmaids, mother and myself) look (and feel) really fabulous! The make- up lasted the entire day, too. 
Niki is an amazing, talented artist and I will definitely be recommending her to any future brides. 
Thanks again, Niki."  Huda Al Haddad.

For further information on bridal make up please see www.nikimakeup.co.uk and for photography enquiries please see www.bellemomenti.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment