Friday 18 January 2013

A recent bridal make-up.


I recently did the wedding make up for Donna Faria at Luton Hoo hotel & Spa.


Below are a few pictures and reviews from the wedding day.




Donna Faria - Bride

Niki was recommended to me by my wedding co-ordinator and, as someone who has had their make-up professionally done for years, I knew she had to really impress me as it was my wedding day and my make-up had to be perfect. I was thrilled with the end result and would 100% recommend Niki to anyone.  If you are a bride looking for perfect make-up for your big day then Niki is the only make-up artist you should use - she is amazing and she makes the whole process stress free and fun.  Thank you Niki for making me feel incredible on my Wedding Day.

 Debbie Treacy - Bridesmaid

My sister organised the make-up artist so I didn't have a trial before the Wedding.  On the day Niki asked me what colours I liked, she told me what would suit me and what make-up she was going to use.  I was very impressed with the end result and received so many complements about my make-up.  Niki made having my make-up done fun, relaxing and best of all I looked great!  I would definitely recommend Niki and would use her again.  Thanks Niki.

 Imelda Gantley - Mother of the Bride

My daughter persuaded me to have my make-up professionally done and I have to say I certainly wasn't disappointed.  As a woman of a certain age you know that you have to be careful about the make-up you wear.  Niki listened to my concerns, used colours I would never have thought to use and made me feel like I was being pampered.  The end result made me feel very glamourous and 10 years younger.  Thank you Niki for perfect make-up on a perfect day.

Photography by www.all-about-image.co.uk

Make-up by  www.nikimakeup.co.uk

Venue  www.lutonhoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment