Monday 23 September 2013

MAC Veluxe Brow Liner

I am loving the new MAC Veluxe Brow liners!

I personally usually prefer powders over pencils for a natural finish but even I am won over with smooth glide of the MAC Veluxe Brow liner. A Double ended pencil that has a brush at one end to soften the colour after application.

MAC says "The artist's pencil of perfection"... "...powdery formula that's matte and velvety smooth"...

I am using shade 'strawberry Blonde' a great colour for fair brows but there are another four colours in the range including Redhead, Brunette, Deep Brunette and Deep Dark Brunette.

I recommend using a well sharpened pencil for a super defined and professional application and finish.

Available at www.maccosmetics.co.uk priced at £15.50




No comments:

Post a Comment