Thursday 1 December 2016

November Update!

My husband and I visited Madrid over halloween and into the beginning of November.
We stayed on Gran Via the main shopping street and stayed at The VincciMint hotel http://en.vinccithemint.com which we highly recommend. We enjoyed exploring the city visiting various art galleries and shops, bars and restaurants as you do...I am not going to lie it was a pretty exhausting trip!

Plaza Mayor



Primark on Five Floors!



Retiro Park



Royal Palace of Madrid



My favourite painting of the trip by Artist Robert Delauney, Thyssen Museum.



I couldn't resist this cute little makeup shop!







The highlight of our trip was dinner at the fabulous La Candelo Resto http://www.lacandelaresto.com If you are ever in Madrid you should definitely make a special evening here.  You will be completely "wowed" with the creative food combinations, it was a culinary experience!











Some of the stunning clients I have had the pleasure of doing hair and/or makeup for during November.


Hairstyling


Make-up only


Hairstyling


Make-up


Makeup only


Make-up only


Make-up only


I am now taking bookings for party makeup throughout December as well as Bridal Make-up bookings for 2017/18.  I will also be based in Marbella, Spain for most of June next year.
All enquiries via www.nikimakeup.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment