Friday 21 July 2017

My Desert Island Beauty must haves!

My Desert Island products...

My trusty tube of St Tropez Gradual Tan in shade Medium/Dark.  I have used this product ever since it launched and also recommend it to my clients. If you have pale skin the Light/Medium shade will be a better option for you.  l just love the colour it gives my skin and people often comment asking if I have been away! It never streaks and is easy to apply.  I always have at least two or three tubes in my bathroom cabinet, it is also the first thing I pack when I am travelling, without it my skin just looses that natural golden glow.



Lucas Papaw Ointment is a staple when I travel it comes in so handy for cuts, grazes, burns, bites, dry skin, makes a great lip balm, achieves a glossy eye or dewy cheekbone. Moisturises eyelashes and hydrates cuticles and also great for taming flyaway hairs. A MUST!


Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a palette shade 'Beauty Glow' is my summer makeup favourite. These are perfect colours for me to create a bronzed look.  Also it is so convenient that eye colours, bronzer, blusher and highlighter are all in one compact, genius!



Mascara is an absolute must have.  I am currently using DIORSHOW but I do try different ones all the time!



Got to have my trademark bright coral nails, it just wouldn't be summer without them!
I love OPI shade Living on the Bula-vard.

 


http://www.nikimakeup.co.uk
@nikimakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment