Tuesday 4 June 2019

May Update!

Slightly delayed May update as I was away for a few days recharging before a busy June!

There are quite a few hair styling snaps taken from my i-phone below as I have been doing much more hairstyling in addition to my makeup work.





I have worked with some stunning brides this month!



Every day a different office and set up... Always early ready and waiting!





I am the Recommended Makeup Artist at The Luton Hoo Hotel and this is certainly my favourite bridal prep' view from the stunning Lady Zia suite. www.lutonhoo.co.uk



Ahem #NOFILTERS





















Below is St Albans Bride Charlotte and just some of her gorgeous bridesmaids.









Bridal hair part up part down at www.tewinbury.co.uk



Bridal Hair & Makeup trial



Bafta Ready Makeup working alongside  www.hairbyjaydean.com

















Unbelievably this is just some of my kit purchases this past month!













A fabulous makeup shopping day in London with a quick look at the Pat McGrath Labs in Selfridges and I couldn't resist a cocktail with the name  "Lipsticks at Dawn" at Balthazar Covent Garden, very nice it was too ;)

Lots of lovely new makeup for my kit purchased this month ahead of a busy summer.





All enquiries bridal/prom/occasion/lesson via www.nikimakeup.co.uk
Shoot Enquiries www.nikimakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment