Sunday 30 June 2019

June Update!

Wow! June has flown by I cannot believe it is nearly July! Summertime : )

June 1st began at the beautiful Brocket Hall for Sandy's wedding on a glorious sunny hot day.
Bridal preparations were calm and relaxed, I did the bridal party's makeup www.nikimakeup.co.uk lovely as always working alongside www.hairbyjaydean.com





Then I went on to do makeup and hair for Caroline in St Albans for her 40th Birthday bash, she wanted very natural soft hairstyling and glowing skin with a red lip, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to snap her makeup.



Luckily I had a few days with no shoots, weddings etc booked in so I could catch up on admin' and preparations for a Summer Makeup workshop I am holding on June 15th.

My first makeup workshop was a success and all who came seemed to have fun and learn a thing or two!!
Thanks to the perfect venue https://www.themillhousehertford.com

I will be planning more workshops in the future.

















I have worked with lots of lovely brides on their wedding day this month as well as trials and an interesting shoot...









































I also had a destination wedding for beautiful Bride Natalie and her gorgeous bridesmaids in Marbella at the https://doncarlosresort.com/en/
I had a great chilled day getting them all glammed for the big event in the glorious Spanish Sunshine : )











All 2020/2021 Enquiries for Andalucian weddings via www.marbellamakeup.com

I finished the month with pretty prom hair and makeup for this gorgeous pair!









All enquiries and bookings via www.nikimakeup.co.uk Email nikimakeup@aol.com

*Please note May 2020 very limited availability already! Book early to avoid disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment