Friday 27 December 2019

Friday Fave!: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges

I have recently started using Real techniques Complexion sponges in my Professional Kit and I really like them!  I must admit they are designed to be used with foundation but I still prefer a brush or fingers for that, however I absolutely love them used with powder to set makeup.  The mini miracle sponges sold in a set of four are a revelation as I can use them to get really close in under the eyes and around the nose to set base and blot shine well.  I am totally hooked on this new technique now as I always used a small powder brush or powder puff before.

I can fit all four mini sponges into the Real Techniques sponge case (see previous blog post) and have since brought another case to keep my full size complexion sponge inside!

These sponges are great for blending and building up coverage with foundation and the different sizes available fit the facial contours really well.  Pro Tip: I recommend you try them with your pressed or loose setting powder too!






A firm new favourite in my kit!


https://www.boots.com/real-techniques-mini-miracle-complexion-4s----10228006

https://www.boots.com/real-techniques-miracle-complexion-sponge-10164142

No comments:

Post a Comment