Tuesday 31 December 2019

December Update!

December has whizzed by far too quickly much like the rest of this year as indeed life as we get older it appears!...

I have had a busy month of shoots unexpectedly many of which were rather last minute most involved travelling, I have been working in Oxford, Peterborough, Cambridge and London which has been really nice!



I have brought lots of new kit additions this month including my new hair kit bag which I love! It is so lightweight holding all my hair tools, products, grips, clips and pins available at   https://www.salon-services.com



I have met some gorgeous 2020 Brides for makeup trials ahead of their weddings.  Availability next year is now very limited, please do get in touch to check if your wedding date is free sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment and be aware that a booking deposit is essential to secure your wedding date.  There will also be a price increase in January 2020 book this year to secure 2019 rates!
See www.nikimakeup.co.uk for testimonials, pricing and full portfolio.



Both of these brides wanted beautifully natural glowy bridal makeup, what I do best! You but better!



I enjoyed a lovely family Christmas lunch in Balthazar covent Garden, London was looking gorgeously festive.  https://balthazarlondon.com

My last Christmas 2019 Winter weddings were at Coltsfoot Country retreat and Hanbury Manor

Braided curls and defined eyes for Jess at www.coltsfoot.com





Holy wood waves and smokey eyes for Sally at www.hanburymanor.co.uk



Charlotte Tilbury liked my Instagram post @nikimakeup









Obligatory Lipstick tree decoration!



I love Christmas and every year we get a real Christmas tree mostly because I love the smell and all the fun of going to choose it.



I made a Christmas cake this year I hope it tastes good!!



Niki Makeup HQ



No comments:

Post a Comment